Weddings on Fall River at Estes Park Condos
Weddings on Fall River offers a romantic and memorable setting for your wedding ceremony, reception or rehearsal dinner.
Your dream Estes Park wedding begins with a secluded ceremony in our beautiful gazebo, nestled in the midst of Ponderosa Pines and the running waters of Fall River. You won’t find a more perfect site anywhere in the Rocky Mountains!
We only book one wedding per weekend so this means you will not have time restrictions for your event! You will have access to our Fall River Room the evening before your ceremony for a Welcome Reception or Rehearsal Dinner and the morning after for that final thank you to your guests with a Farewell Breakfast.
Please email [email protected] for details so we may assist you with your Estes Park wedding ceremony, reception or rehearsal dinner plans!
Your Wedding Package includes:
- Total of 6.5 hours for your Ceremony, Cocktail Hour & Reception
- Exclusive use of the wedding venue (Creekside or Antlers Pointe) ONE WEDDING PER WEEKEND!
- Tables, Chairs and Table Linens in your choice of colors
- Complimentary Honeymoon Suite for the night of the Wedding
- Walkthrough and Coordinated Rehearsal
- Event Coordination for the day of Ceremony & Reception
- Coordination with Vendors prior to the Wedding
- Preferred Vendor List
- Access to the Reception Sites for decorating by 11am day of the Wedding
- Access to the Gazebo for decorating by 1pm
(Estes Park Condos does not provide decorations or decorating services)
- Access to Fall River Room for a Welcome Reception or Rehearsal Dinner the night before (Separate Contract Required)
- Guest Lodging Blocks in our beautiful condos with discounted room rates available to all on-site Weddings!
Outdoor Tent Gallery
Options available are:
- Gazebo for ceremony (electricity and small tables available)
- Tent or Open Air Reception (normally up to 160 people)
- Fall River Room Reception (up to 60 people; scroll to bottom of linked page for pictures)
- Elopement & Intimate Wedding packages – less than 10 guests
- Fire Tables with s’mores
- Dancing under the stars