Insider’s Guide to Horseback Riding in Estes Park, CO
Estes Park, CO, has something for everyone; from unforgettable ATV adventures to boutique shopping, visitors love the variety that this beautiful town has to offer. However, one activity that shouldn’t be overlooked when in Estes Park, CO, is horseback riding. The natural beauty of the area makes horseback riding a can’t miss experience for those wanting to immerse themselves in nature. Luckily, there’s plenty of horseback riding opportunities in Estes Park, CO, and at Estes Park Condos, we’ve put together a handy guide to ensure you have an unforgettable ride.
Plan Your Horseback Riding Adventure in Estes Park, CO
Exploring Estes Park, CO, by horseback riding is a unique and memorable experience. However, before you start galloping away on your adventure, we have a few tips for you; continue on to learn more.
The Best Horseback Riding Tours in Estes Park, CO
- Cowpoke Corner Corral: Just three miles from downtown Estes Park, CO, Cowpoke Corner Corral is at the edge of Roosevelt National Forest, with the stables at the base of Giant Track Mountain. Choose from one hour to four-hour-long rides. They also offer pony rides for little cowpokes.
- National Park Getaway Stables: Owned by SK Horses, the same company that owns Cowpoke Corner Corral, National Park Getaway Stables offers different experiences, including full-day rides and a two-hour dinner ride. Located on the edge of Rocky Mountain National Park, you’ll come across streams, wildflowers, and of course, awe-inspiring mountains.
- Sombrero Stables: Open for business since 1959, Sombrero Stables have been providing incredible guided horseback riding tours for decades. Reviews glow about friendly staff, well-trained horses, and a scenic trail.
- Jackson Stables: From hour-long to all-day rides, Jackson Stables is providing enjoyable rides that showcase the beauty of the Rocky Mountains. They create a family-friendly, wholesome atmosphere, ensuring a good experience for all riders.
- Elkhorn Stables: If you’re looking for a personal experience, Elkhorn Stables might be the perfect place for you. Trail rides are kept to a maximum of 15 riders, allowing the expert wranglers on staff to engage with each rider personally.
Luxury Lodging in Estes Park, CO
After your exciting horseback riding experience in lovely Estes Park, CO, rest in luxury with Estes Park Condos. We offer lavish condos, suites, cabins, and houses for rent, ensuring we have the perfect accommodations for your next trip. Check out our availability online or call us at 970-577-0068.